New Estimates Listing Page
With the new Estimates listing page, we wanted to harmonize the needs of our customers with a vision of the future of InvoiceXpress. We focused on 5 fundamental pillars:
- Better performance;
- Better user experience;
- More useful features;
- More utilities for greater simplicity.
Search, Filters, Utilities and Favorites
- Possibility of searching by VAT number (NIF).
- More accurate results. When searching for “Sushi Restaurant” only documents containing the terms “Restaurant” and “Sushi” will appear.
- You can now use the filters to find documents in a more precise way
- Existing filters:
- Clients - View documents from one or more specific customers;
- Status - View documents by documents status (draft, finalized, etc.) and archive status;
- Type - View documents by type;
- Dates - View documents by Issue Date or Valid Date;
- Values - View documents by value;
- You can use only one or several filters at the same time.
- With each new filter, the summary is updated.
- Document selection system with renewed and improved logic.
- Possibility of ordering documents by:
- Document Status (draft, final, etc.)
- Document number;
- Document Type;
- Customer (customer’s name);
- Date (document creation date);
- Valid date;
- ⇧ Descending order;
- ⇩ Ascending order;
- Possibility to view 10, 20, 40 or 80 results per page.
- Possibility to view Values with or without VAT.
- Possibility to save search terms or filters.
- Ideal for recurring actions. Example: this month estimates for a given customer.
- Predefined favorites:
- Overdue Estimates - List of all the estimates with a valid date expired until today (dynamic);
- Open Estimates - List of all the estimates with an Open Status;
- Closed Estimates - List of all the estimates with an Open Status;
Listing and Summary
- Document status information is more visible.
- More clarity in the information.
- Direct download of the PDF file by clicking on the icon.
- Documents with non-accounting status for isolated VAT (drafts and canceled)
- More structured information.
- Better visual hierarchy.
When selecting 1 or more documents you can perform the following actions:
- Select all the documents from the list, including those not visible on the page.
- Perform utility actions:
- Archive document(s);
- Unarchive document(s);
- Download PDF - Direct download of up to 10 selected documents;
- Export - Exportation of a list to a CSV file;
- Delete document(s);
- The fact that you view one or more options as inactive means that the condition of the document does not match the rules for activating the action.
- Performance up to 100 times faster.
- Possibility to export a CSV file with items included.